Sunday 15 April 2012

The End is Near

So, my year at Brock University's Faculty of Education is coming to a close in two weeks.  I have learned so much about the field of education, about teaching, and about myself.  But, I've spent the last few hours thinking to myself - what's next?  I've been searching Apply to Education and general job search sites to find what my next steps are going to be.  I know that I am going to volunteer as much as I can to continue gaining classroom experience.  But, as Teacher Candidates we hear that job prospects are few and far between, so how can I make sure that I'm doing all I can to eventually find a position in the field?

I guess I'm writing this blog seeking support from other Teacher Candidates and experienced teachers willing to offer some advice - where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment