Wednesday 21 December 2011

Being "out there".

I've been a little apprehensive about "making myself known" on the World Wide Web... however, seeing how useful and effective being "out there" can be has been quite eye-opening.  I think using Twitter to connect with other teachers, school boards, principals, etcetera, etcetera is such a great resource - I feel like I am really connected to what is going on in the education field by seeing little snip-its of information show up in my news feed, and then I'm able to forward that information on by re-Tweeting it!  It's fabulous.

Having a blog to spew my thoughts out on things has been great too, although I've been struggling about what to write about... Talking to my Tech teacher about that just a few minutes ago proved to be helpful as she mentioned that it can be difficult to feel like your thoughts and opinions are important enough to put on a blog, but once you get going it becomes easier.  Well, this is my effort!  We'll see how it goes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment