Wednesday 31 July 2013

Itching!

Pinterest is the most deadly place for anyone who likes to do anything... there are so many great ideas floating around and not enough time to use them.  I'm eagerly awaiting the start of my Kindergarten position at a daycare that works under the Reggio Emilia philosophy.  On Pinterest I have re-Pinned many ways of integrating Reggio Emilia into Ontario's Full-Day Early Learning Kindergarten Program and cannot wait to use them in my own classroom.  My plan is to use my blog to feature how Reggio has aided in the implementation of the ELK program at the daycare in which I work as Ontario continues to focus on a more play-based, child-directed approach in Kindergarten as a whole.  Let the learning begin!

Photo credit:  Early Learning HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment